Welcome to the Lions Field Hockey Club.
Player Registration and Fees
2019 Winter Season registration is closed now! We are now accepting registrations for 2020 Spring Season (Jan-June)! Player Registration Forms and Fees are due before the first practice session of the season.
- Players need to complete two forms: Lions New Player Registration Form and Lions Hockey Club Liability Waiver. Completed forms should be emailed to our Club Manager Raju at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Club players (regardless of club affiliation) need to be registered with USA Field Hockey Federation. Here is the link to get you started. Cost is $50 per year for U14 and above!
- Regular Season Fees: $250 (covers all fields, offcial, administrative fees)
- Local Tournament Fees: $150 (covers all tournaments within Bay Area)
- Uniform Fees: $100 – includes two set of shirts, shorts and two pair of socks
- Required Equipment: Field Hockey Stick, Mouth Guard and Shin Guards
Practices: Point of Focus
Mid-week practices focus on building fundamental skills with personal one-on-one instruction weaved throughout. Sunday practices focus more on developing set plays, scrimmages and game play drills. We also offer scrimmage and game play opportunities in addition to scheduled tournaments.
While we are a competitive club, we also understand the challenges in balancing family and other commitments. Our hope is that players can make most practices but our coaching staff is willing to work with you, should schedule conflicts arise.
Tournaments outside of the Bay Area
The Lions Club typically participate in several tournaments outside of the Bay Area, such as Cal Cup (Moorpark, CA), Shooting Stars (Virginia), National Showcase (Florida), Disney Showcase (Florida) and others. Fees for these tournaments are not included in the regular season fees.
Reach out to us to become a part of our Field Hockey Team. We practice two times a week and we'd love to have you as a part of our team, whatever age you might be.